During a recent experience you can read about here I learned about the wonders of #Jello, a medicinal miracle, excellent not only for your body, but also your soul. Although sometimes you must seek it out, it will occasionally appear when you need it most brought by a helpful stranger in colorful scrubs and comfortable shoes. Accept this gift. For Jello Is Love, Jello Is Life.
This recent experience got me to thinking, is there a deeper meaning to this miraculous substance? Is it possible to put into words the lessons that were imparted to me, or must they be experienced to be truly understood? And the answer, of course, is “Yes.”
And here it is. I give you, “The Way of Jello“.
- One must be solid, but jiggly. Be viscous. Immerse yourself in your environment, but don’t give up everything that makes you what you are.
- Let people see into, but not through you. It’s important that you let people get to know you, but you don’t have to give away all your secrets.
- Explore a variety of shapes, colors, and flavors. The world has so much to offer, don’t close yourself off simply because something appears different than what you’re used to. Step outside of your comfort zone.
- Be delicious. If someone gets close enough to put their mouth on you, make sure they enjoy the experience.
- Don’t be afraid to get a little mushy. Sometimes getting a little emotional can be cathartic.
- It takes great change before we reach our full potential. Like Jello, that strange powder which becomes an amazing treat full of life lessons and awesomeness, if you’re feeling stuck don’t be afraid to make a dramatic change to shake things up.
- Subject yourself to a wide range of temperatures. The proper application of both heat and cold is necessary to healing injuries to your body, as well as your soul.
- Step outside of your comfort zone. You must escape your little box to reach the next phase in your evolution.
- You make your strongest impact not on yourself, but on others. Never underestimate how simply being yourself can affect those around you. Like Jello, make it a positive experience for those with whom you come into contact.
- Always be prepared to perform at your best. All times are your time to shine.
Remember: #JelloIsLove, #JelloIsLife
As always, thanks for reading, and you’re welcome.
Living the Dream,